SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
Christ the King Catholic School has scholarship/financial aid available to children of eligible parishioners who are in good standing academically and who have a clean discipline record and conduct report. Christ the King Catholic School grants scholarships on a year-to year basis. Scholarships and Financial aid for eligible students is available only after the student has completed one full year at CKS. Any scholarship monies awarded will be deducted from the end months of tuition.
Marci Esteve Memorial Fund Scholarship
This memorial fund gives financial aid to families in need of tuition assistance.
William and Margaret Flynn Scholarship
The purposes for which this trust is established are to support the education of child in need of financial assistance and to support those activities that would enhance and improve such education and growth.
This scholarship is intended to help a student pursue his or her Catholic high school education. The student who is selected for this award has excelled at Christ the King in all areas of endeavors.
Robert L. and Mary Frances Cattoi Family Foundation Scholarship
This grant provides a scholarship for a graduating student who will be attending Catholic high school. The selected student must display Christian values, good academics, and involvement in school activities.
FACTS Grant and Aid
FACTS Grant and Aid conducts financial need analysis for Christ the King Catholic School for the upcoming school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment by April 15, 2017. Applicants can apply online beginning March 10, 2017 at www.factstuitionaid.com. The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- Submit a completed online application. Faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. Please do not submit multiple applications. FACTS will process one application per household.
- Payment of the $20 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of your most current IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return (2 pages), including all supporting tax Schedules C or C-EZ, Schedule E, Schedule F, Depreciation Form 4562, S Corporation Form 1120S (4 pages) & Schedule K-1 and Form 8825, Partnership Form 1065 (4 pages) & Schedule K-1 and Form 8825, Estates and Trusts Form 1041 & Schedule K-1. If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns for the same tax year.
- Copies of all your most current W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for your application to be processed. If you have provided an e-mail address make sure to check the primary e-mail address regularly for Notices sent by FACTS indicating missing information or tax documents.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.