Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year
Families are grouped into 2 categories according to their Parishioner status. Either Parishioner (active member of Christ the King Catholic Church) and Non-Parishioner. The tuition rate for each family will be determined at the time of registration and re-registration.
4K-4th grade: $9,163
5th-8th grade: $9,463
Parishioner status will be assigned by verifying the following:
- The child's baptism in the Catholic Church;
- The family's registration in Christ the King Parish;
- Attendance at Sunday Mass on a regular basis at Christ the King;
- Families who apply for in-parish tuition shall support the parish. Support of the parish shall be established by the use of the parish envelope system or by check. You must be registered in the church office for 12 months (January 1 - December 31).
4K-4th grade: $12,463
5th-8th grade: $12,763
Non-Parishioner status- All families who either belong to another Catholic Church, or who are not Catholic will pay this rate.
Christ the King Catholic School prides itself on not requiring extra fees, we make our tuition comprehensive. Therefore, the only fee we ask for is a registration fee which covers the cost of books, supplies, technology etc.
Returning Student Registration Fee:
4K-8th grade: $400 (late fee of $750, if not paid by February 3rd)
New Student Registration Fee:
4K-4th grade: $500
5th-8th grade: $750
Payment can be made one of three ways:
- Paid in full: through FACTS, payment due in April (for new families) or May (for returning families).
- Two equal semi-annual payments: through FACTS, one in April- (new families) or May (returning) and one in October (new) or November (returning).
- Ten monthly payments: through FACTS, deducted April (new) or May (returning) through January (new) or February (returning).
The fee for using FACTS is approximately $41.00 per family per year, unless you pay in full in April/May.