Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year
There are two different tuition rates at Christ the King School: Parishioner and Non-Parishioner. The tuition rate for each family will be determined at the time of registration and re-registration.
Parishioner status will be assigned by verifying the following:
- The child's baptism in the Catholic Church;
- The family's registration in Christ the King Parish;
- Attendance at Sunday Mass on a regular basis at Christ the King;
- Families who apply for in-parish tuition shall support the parish. Support of the parish shall be established by the use of the parish envelope system or by check. You must be registered in the church office for 12 months (January 1 - December 31).
Non-Parishioner status- All families who either belong to another Catholic Church, or who are not Catholic will pay this rate.
Christ the King Catholic School prides itself on not requiring extra fees, we make our tuition comprehensive. Therefore, the only fee we ask for is a registration fee which covers the cost of books, supplies, technology etc.
Developmental Kindergarten through 4th grade registration fee - $500
5th grade through 8th grade registration fee - $750
Payment can be made one of three ways:
- Paid in full: through FACTS, payment due April 1st for the upcoming school year.
- Two equal semi-annual payments: through FACTS, one in April and one in November.
- Ten monthly payments: through FACTS, deducted April through January
The fee for using FACTS is approximately $41.00 per family per year, unless you pay in full in April.