You can apply for Pre-K - 8th grade by clicking the link: 2023-2024 Application
- Pre-K - This program is for a student who wants/needs another year of development before entering Kindergarten. The student must turn 4 years old by September 1, 2023.
- Kindergarten - This program is for a student who will turn 5 years old by September 1, 2023.
- Copy of child's Birth Certificate
- If child was not born in U.S., we need a copy of their Visa
- Copy of child's Baptismal Certificate, if Catholic
- Immunization Record*
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Application fee of $125
All materials should be submitted by January 13, 2023. Once all materials are received, applications will be reviewed and decisions will be made. Decision notifications will be mailed by March 10, 2023.
* Immunization Record (provided by child's physician) must include month, day and year of each immunization and health care provider’s signature or stamp. Students who are not in compliance with Texas immunization guidelines will not be accepted. Texas Department of Health Immunization Guidelines