Mandated by the Diocese of Dallas
2) Read the Diocesan Safe Environment Handbook and the accompanying Policy on Sexual Misconduct, please sign the acknowledgment form on page 20 and return the signed document to Laura Lynch in the school office. We must have the signed original document.
3) Please attend a Recognizing, Responding, and Reporting Abuse class here at Christ the King. Click Here for class schedules.
4) Interviews are the final step in the process. Once all other elements of the clearance process are complete, please schedule your interview with Laura Lynch.
5) Badges are made at the school and may not be released until fully cleared through Safe Environment.
Safe Environment Procedures for Renewing Applicants:
- Renew Safe Environment Training each year, with the year beginning in August. This may be available online or in-person depending on the requirements for that year. Online classes Click Here
- Once verification of attendance is completed, you will receive a renewal sticker to place on your Photo ID Badge.
- If a badge is lost, a new badge must be made through Christ the King School office.
- If you have any questions concerning this or need to arrange an interview, please call Laura Lynch at (214)365–1208.
Please keep in mind that these requirements are set by the
Diocese of Dallas and may change.